Nyga increases customer satisfaction by personalizing services and improving service levels with Service Cloud.
For 40 years Nyga has been supplying top quality kitchen and bath products. The company represents and imports high-quality solutions such as Blanco sinks, InSinkErator garbage disposal and water systems, 3M water filters, Kwc faucets and DuPont Corian wide array of antibacterial surfaces.
The solutions and systems Nyga imports focus on the wellness areas of sanitation and bacteria reduction.
The company operates on a B2B2C business model, employing a full supply chain, working with a variety of customer segments spanning interior designers and architects to gyms, hospitals, as well as companies seeking to build cleanroom manufacturing infrastructure.
Nyga’s headquarters are in Netanya, Israel and the company’s quality products carry the prestigious international quality standard ISO 9001:2015.
Nyga was already using Salesforce when they started working with AllCloud, and the AllCloud team started right away diving deep into Nyga’s business challenges and were able to come up with welcome suggestions for solutions that would answer the company’s challenges.
What Nyga needed was a system that empowered them to achieve a 360-degree view of the customer, their needs, purchases, and the service they will require now and in the future.
AllCloud was up to the task and implemented changes, so as to allow the call center to respond in a lightning-fast manner. The AllCloud team implemented changes needed to resolve open tickets such as technician on-site call, replacement of parts, exchange of the product, and so on. Additionally, field rep management needed to be streamlined, as the technician interfaces with CTI & Priority ERP.
Founded on the roots of delivering optimal customer service, as a company, Nyga has been at the forefront of customer service-centric innovation for decades. Recently, the company sought a way to increase customer satisfaction by improving service levels.
To achieve this, Nyga needed a system to help analyze customer data. Based on this analysis, they would be able to offer a more personalized level of service.
These services range from logistical planning for servicing products and technician calls, follow up support, and providing Nyga with the ability to build predictive models on when it is best to approach customers with an offering before a specific issue arises.
One such issue can be to call and schedule technician visits before warranty expirations. All this information needed to be readily available in a 360-degree manner.
To reiterate, Nyga was already using Salesforce when they began working with AllCloud. The AllCloud team dove deep into Nyga’s business challenges and presented various solutions that answered the company’s challenges.
The company needed changes in their Salesforce organization, enabling technicians to navigate to the customer’s home and to log the service call, schedule further technician appointments as issues arise, all while the information is fully logged. This way when the customer calls in, the log is clearly communicated to the call center representative and they can quickly address the issue.
The AllCloud Team, using FormTitan, a Salesforce third-party solution, took the existing Salesforce platform that Nyga was already working with and implemented changes necessary to meet Nyga’s goals.
The new system built was able to give Nyga a 360-degree view of the customer, their needs, purchases, and the service they will require now and in the future.
Just a few of the examples of the changes the AllCloud team implemented were:
- Adding customer addresses, enabling the technician to navigate to the customer home.
- Create customer service forms allowing the technician to log the service call, as well as the solutions they implemented on-site such as getting an electronic signature of the client on the web-based intervention summary.
- Real-time update of the stock and client assets.
Asset/Product-related best practices suggestion module, made available on the case management screen, allowing :
- Service reps to act as Service layer 1.
- Delivery of of explanatory videos.
- Optimization of the number of scheduled onsite interventions.
- Customer feedback forms related to customer satisfaction with both the CS contact as well as with the technician’ onsite intervention.
- Encrypted Client credit card management solution for billing through Nyga’s ERP.
- With these changes, the AllCloud team empowered the call center to be able to:
- Schedule additional technician appointments as needed in the future.
- Fully log the service, so when the customer calls in, the log is clear to the call center respondent and they can quickly address the issue.
- Immediately see the next possible solution options in the resolution of the ticket, such as technician on-site call, replacement of parts, exchange of the product, and so on.
- The entire management team was available to be part of the process, from CEO down to call center respondents and technicians, clearly communicating the needs of the end-user.
The first phase of the project was to develop an MVP and make improvements to it.
The next steps will be to implement SalesCloud and connect the relevant products to IoT devices so they can enrich the usage data, communicate back the relevant information and allow for continuous service level improvement at Nyga.
Part of building the solution was to be able to realize an agile development model.
The impact of the AllCloud team’s Salesforce modifications and implementation went above and beyond to answer Nyga’s challenges and goals.
With the AllCloud team putting the critical data at the center of the service representative’s and technician’s view:
- Customer service levels were greatly increased together with customer satisfaction.
- The time which call center representatives spent on the phone with the customer was decreased.
- Helped assist with logistics around servicing products and technician calls, and continued support after the technician left the customer site.
- Allowed Nyga to build predictive models to approach customers with an offering of service before the issue arises (E.g. call and offer a technician visit before warranty expiration).
The changes implemented to Nyga’s platform created a highly efficient technical team, allowing them to get more done in a highly streamlined and efficient manner.
This project phase aimed at building the most accurate picture of a customer and make it comprehensively available to the service reps, in order to offer the most personalized and swift service experience to Nyga’s clients.
These changes were only the first phase of the project. The next steps will be to implement SalesCloud and connect the relevant products to IoT devices so they can enrich the usage data, communicate back the relevant information and allow for continuous service level improvement at Nyga.
Download the full PDF