Employee Success Operation Specialist
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud
deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
Job Summary: As an Employee Success Operation Specialist at AllCloud, you will be responsible for providing operation support for the Employees Success North American team. You will be a member of a global team that oversees AllCloud’s Employee's Success, reporting to the NA Employee Success Director. The position requires strong communication skills, excellent team work, good judgment and strong organizational skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Main point of contact to draft offers and confirm that all new hire paperwork, submission to IT/IS, access to software and hardware, and to follow up to ensure all needs are in place prior to employee start date
- Prepare employment contracts and new hire guides
- Assist with organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Act as liaison between Director of Employee Success, North America and Hiring manager regarding onboarding information
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities for onboarding for all new employees
- Responsible for ensuring that employees are enrolled in the benefit programs in Canada and the United States.
- Point of contact for inquiries regarding benefit plans, 401k etc
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, PIPS (employee life cycle)
- Responsible for collecting all paperwork and documentation needed for pension and benefit providers, Example: change request, new life change event, new dependant etc.
- Offboarding employees and liaising with Director of Employee Success, NA Finance and IT
- Prepare, manage ES policies and procedures in region
- Revise company policies
- Create reports for senior management
- Liaise with external partners (e.g. insurance vendors) and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees queries about ES-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g., ADP enrollment, i 9 verifications, 401k )
- Submit all expense for vendor invoices via Concur for ES
- Participate in ES projects (including but not limited to):
- Compensation planning
- Training and Development
- HRIS global maintenance
- Employee Health and Wellness
- Performance review cycle (collection and uploading in HRIS)
- Salary increase documentation and bonus documentation
- Create all letters with President signature
- Update systems to reflect changes (HRIS and Payroll)
- Manage global website and employee handbook
- Award recognition
- Employee engagement, community events
Summary of Experience
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR operations or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (Google Docs, MS Office)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about learning new techniques and approaches
- English - both written and verbal