About The Position
Seeking a Senior Analytics Manager with strong experience delivering analytics and insights from data leveraging Cloud tools and techniques. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in analyzing data to meet business needs and visualizing insights to tell a story and achieve actionable results. This candidate will also have experience creating predictive models and using Cloud Data Warehouses. Excellent problem-solving ability dealing with large volumes of data will round out the ideal candidate.
- Work with cross-functional teams to research, develop and deliver data solutions, from concept to design and implementation
- Analysis of complex data sets to uncover insights and provide recommendations
- Curation of data when needed and writing of complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Creation of visualizations using a Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau and Tableau embedded, Python Matplotlib, Sigma, etc.
- Development, deployment and maintenance of Machine Learning (ML)/AI models to realize actionable insights.
- Management of small team of BI Developers
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience supporting scalable Cloud data solutions using MPP Data Warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, or Azure Data Warehouse/Synapse), data storage (S3 or Azure Blob Storage) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.)
- Expertise in modeling different scenarios and simulations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate data insights and model results in business terms and articulate business value
- Demonstrated understanding of typical data science techniques such as classification, regression, and optimization to solve business problems
- 7+ years developing, and deploying scalable Business Intelligence data solutions with Tableau, Looker, Sigma, PowerBI or similar BI tool
- 3+ years with Python/R/SAS and Jupyter Notebook, or other modeling tools
- 5+ years working with business users to understand and document their needs
- 1+ years developing predictive models that address a business-focused outcome
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Snowflake
- Tableau or PowerBI certification