AWS Director of Sales
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 13 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud
deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Cloud Solution Sales Leader to join and build the AllCloud Amazon Web Services North American Sales team in a fast paced, growth stage business that is accelerating its well-regarded leadership position in a game changing industry. The role will report directly to the SVP of North America and will be responsible for initially being a player/coach, while hiring, training and managing a team of Account Executives and drive Professional Services, Managed Services and Resell opportunities within the SouthEast and Central US.
We are looking for someone who enjoys variety,, brings energy and team-oriented enthusiasm to their work, and has demonstrated experience in managing a sales team and orchestrating building and growing a successful book of business. This role will provide the right candidate the opportunity to contribute and grow in an environment surrounded by smart, driven, and fun people; while having a tremendous impact on company-wide execution that brings the right outcomes for our clients and our business. You will work with the team to set goals, manage to metrics and work closely building relationships with the leading enterprise cloud provider Amazon. A successful candidate will be willing to manage and grow their team while initially selling their own book of business.
- Develop a strong presence within territory with both customers and Amazon Web Services
- Drive revenue and market share within North America
- Develop and execute against annual plans to consistently deliver quarterly booking and revenue targets.
- Accelerate customer adoption of cloud and professional services through education and engagement.
- Position AllCloud as a trusted, strategic business partner to customers with differentiated value propositions.
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment.
- Use consultative /solution selling methodology to understand business problems and define solutions.
- Translate customer’s critical business and technology issues into profitable cloud and services opportunities.
- Leverage internal resources at multiple levels to build and deliver the best solution for the customer.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by presenting solutions to decision makers (CXO, VP) on an ROI basis.
- Fully understand the customer's decision making process to create and execute a predictable closing plan.
- Negotiate and close professional services, managed services and reseller agreements at the executive-level.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering projects with highest degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Engage regularly with AWS to develop and execute a joint selling approach to customers where appropriate.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.