Salesforce Technical Architect
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
As a Technical Architect at AllCloud, you will be responsible for bringing Salesforce project implementations to life by working closely with our customers to create technical designs which address our client’s needs. You are an expert at analyzing and understanding customer business processes, and developing solutions using your deep technical knowledge of Salesforce and enterprise software architecture. You are able to clearly explain and defend the solutions you design and why your solutions are the right ones for the task at hand. In this role, you will solve technical problems which require Salesforce’s programmatic capabilities to be implemented. You enjoy mentoring others and are always learning new portions of the Salesforce stack. Above all else, you also possess an intense passion for ensuring lifetime customer success on the Salesforce platform.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Liaison with the sales teams to ensure successful project handoff for execution of contracted services
- Advise clients on their overall enterprise architecture and roadmap including technology, data, security and integration
- Facilitate technical business process review workshops and perform detailed technical analysis of client business requirements
- Create project deliverables, such as technical business requirements, technical solution design, functional specifications, user stories, and report of findings
- Develop solutions to technical business requirements using Salesforce and Force.com platform capabilities, including, but not limited to, developing Apex triggers, VisualForce pages, and Lightning Web Components
- Develop solutions for technical systems integration between Salesforce and external systems using SOAP and REST API capabilities as well as third-party ETL tools
- Driving the on-time, on-budget, high quality delivery of salesforce.com solution implementations
- 5+ years as a Technical Architect, Integration Consultant, or Senior Developer for mid- to large-sized organizations
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
Certifications That Could Help You To Be Successful:
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Salesforce Developer certification
- Salesforce Advanced Developer certification a plus
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification a plus
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.