Account Executive - Professional Services
About The Position
As an Account Executive at AllCloud, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Salesforce implementation services by prescribing and positioning the right solutions for customers alongside your Salesforce counterparts. Our Account Executives are world-class experts in consultative solution sales. You will effectively create and run your own book of business within a region by proactively applying strategic relationship management acumen. In this role, you will personally demonstrate prescriptive solution-selling expertise, including developing account strategies, interacting with and leading cross-functional resource teams, provide leadership and hands-on participation in strategic engagements.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Build an active opportunity pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets for your territory and accounts
- Proactively network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities and associated revenue to both AllCloud and the Salesforce account teams.
- Establish long-lasting client relationships with CxO/Executives, Business Leaders, and IT Leaders to ensure additional business and drive deeper, strategic interactions between the client and AllCloud
- Lead cross-functional internal resource teams in the conceptualization and diagnoses and presentation of customer-facing solutions to meet their business and technical needs.
- Collaborate effectively with Salesforce account teams; leverage their subject matter experts for pre- and post-sales strategy
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including service demand generation, proposal development, scoping and estimating, and negotiating Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Create detailed SOW’s for client engagements by quickly grasping client business / technical requirements and developing high-level solutions around those specific needs
Summary of Experience
- 5+ years of enterprise professional services sales experience with a proven record of exceeding quota
- 3+ years of Salesforce Partner experience
- Salesforce Enterprise Retail and Consumer Goods preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
Certifications Preferred (Not Required)
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
- Able to carry an annual quota in excess of $1Million USD
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to travel approximately 50%, depending on account portfolio and territory
- Able to lead and manage teams through influence while also functioning as an individual contributor/team member
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Experience growing accounts across a spectrum of industries with projects of all sizes
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin Salesforce’s and AllCloud’s strategy
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.