Marketing Manager/East Coast
About The Position
AllCloud has the need for a Marketing Manager to help lead AllCloud’s marketing efforts in North America to join our growing marketing team.
As part of the AllCloud marketing group, you will be responsible for executing marketing strategy, and supporting multi-dimensional, cross-functional marketing efforts, inclusive of integrated campaigns, partner marketing, sales enablement, content generation, digital programs, marketing automation, social marketing, and analytics. This holistic effort is built to drive demand generation, deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns, execution and optimization through the buyer's journey across audiences.
The ideal candidate is an organized and proactive marketer passionate about running effective marketing campaign management and programs to drive positive business outcomes. Reporting to the Director of Marketing in North America, this role will be responsible for the execution and measurement of the multi-channel revenue-driving campaigns across AllCloud’s Salesforce and AWS business units.
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Plan, manage, execute, and optimize marketing programs that are designed to drive leads from qualified prospects and partners.
- Provide hands-on, end-to-end management of integrated marketing campaigns (Digital, Social, Email) and programs from conception to creative development, copywriting, planning, deployment strategies, execution, and reporting.
- Prioritize and lead multiple marketing campaigns in alignment with Sales priorities and pipeline goals.
- Proactively analyze campaign effectiveness for both prospect and partner marketing efforts to examine success and improve campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Take on marketing automation platform (Pardot) including email campaigns setup, testing, deployment, and reporting alongside additional marketing technology data systems in order to optimize end-to-end campaign management and reporting.
- Manage fast-paced marketing programs with the ability to balance 'big picture' thinking with close attention to detail while also leveraging strong communication, organizational and project management skills to support cross functional efforts.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns and sourced resources for optimal results on LinkedIn, AdWords and other platforms.
- Support creation of content, sales collateral and partner enablement materials.
- Support digital events and webinars end-to-end process from materials creation, promotion and follow up.
- Work with the NA Sales organization and business development team to achieve successful lead generation follow up and tracking.
- Work with the global marketing team to determine which global programs should be leveraged locally and the best way to localize them for the North American market.
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing roles, ideally within the technology services sector.
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Knowledge of marketing operations tools (CRM systems - Salesforce preferred) and marketing automation tools (such as Pardot) - required
- Proficiency in the latest digital marketing tools, including social platforms and knowledge of digital paid campaign technologies (such as LinkedIn, Google AdWords)
- Takes pride in being proactive and organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of cloud ecosystem - an advantage
- Experience in executing work plans and end-to-end campaigns.
- Highly motivated, results-driven forward thinker, who enjoys marketing and sales operations fundamentals.
- Proven track record of meeting campaign performance goals. Skilled in marketing testing, data analysis, and reporting
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- People management experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.