Solution Architect, Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
About The Position
As a Solution Architect at AllCloud, you will be in charge of bringing Salesforce project implementations to life by working closely with our customers. You should be an expert at understanding customer business processes and requirements to build solutions using your deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers' business, functional, and technological requirements
- Deliver solutions for the Salesforce platform to meet business requirements
- Contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including ramp up, build, testing, deployment, and support
- Collaborate with members of the pre-sale team to understand customer's requirements and specific needs based on demonstrations and conversations
- Mentor the team members on Salesforce best practices, consulting, and configuration
Summary of Experience
- 5+ years as a Salesforce Solutions Architect or Salesforce Consultant.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce: Salesforce Platform / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / CPQ, advanced Configuration, security/permissions Mgt, data Migration, data Model.
- Familiar with Apex & Visualforce/Lightning Components design considerations.
- Experience in Agile project methodology including backlog management, user story & acceptance criteria, sprint planning, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self-motivated and directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail is a must
Certifications, Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
The Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist credential is designed for individuals who have experience
implementing the Salesforce CPQ solution
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud Consultant
- CPQ Specialist
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.