Talent Acquisition Partner
About The Position
As a Talent Acquisition Manager at AllCloud, you will be responsible for providing hiring and recruiting for the entire North American team. You will be a member of a global team that oversees AllCloud’s Employee's Success, reporting to the NA Employee Success Director. The position requires strong communication skills, excellent team work, good judgment and strong organizational skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to close for all of our NA offices (Canada and US)
- Act as a talent acquisition advisor to business leaders while delivering effective and innovative talent acquisition strategies (including cold calling, direct sourcing, targeted advertising, universities, and professional associations, employee referrals, social media channels, and niche job boards), to attract and hire top talent.
- Maintain effective relationships with industry associations, external recruiting agencies, and vendors.
- Maintain candidate documentation and provide consistent status updates.
- Develop proactive recruitment/sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Maintain a talent community and stay in active contact with pipelined candidates and collaboration partners.
- Support Business Leaders in all areas of the talent acquisition process: preparation of postings, sourcing/screening/interviewing and reference checks.
- Support strategic HR and Talent Acquisition projects
Summary of Experience
- Overall 6+ years of technical recruiting experience, at least 3 years within a tech-savvy organization/startup - Salesforce and or professional services market an advantage
- In-depth familiarity with the local technological ecosystem
- Proven experience in working with senior technical leadership end to end through the recruiting process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about learning new techniques and approaches
- Lives, breathes and loves recruitment, and sees it as a significant and strategic profession
- English mother tongue - both written and verbal