Lead Salesforce Developer
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a talented Lead Salesforce Developer who is ready to take the next step in their career to grow and mentor junior development resources. As a Lead Salesforce Developer at AllCloud, project work will include writing Apex Triggers, lightning web components, and implementing SOAP/REST APIs. In addition to day to day responsibilities as a consultant on implementation projects, as a Lead Developer at AllCloud, you will be responsible for establishing Salesforce programmatic best practices and implementing a code review process to ensure quality deliverables. Supervising and mentoring junior developers from our Romanian office will be a strategic part of your day to day role. The ideal candidate possesses a desire for something more than a delivery only developer position and will help AllCloud scale to the next level of its growth, including being passionate about solving problems and spearheading development team operations.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Implement customer requirements using Salesforce programmatic technologies
- Implement test cases for written code
- Perform code reviews of your peers’ code
- Actively participate in testing, deployments and migration processes
- Participate in architectural, design product/process and code review discussions
- Take part in all application development life cycle phases
- Implement automated test cases and design testing frameworks
- Work closely with the Project Owner and Testers in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- Learning new Salesforce.com related technologies
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of experience integrating external applications
- Experience in SFDC Configuration, Customization and Coding. Lightning experience is a major plus.
- In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application (Sales / Service Cloud / Marketing / Communities) capabilities and constraints.
- Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning experience
- Should be familiar with Salesforce administration techniques – workflow, process builder etc.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Self-Starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Mulesoft experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Required)
- Salesforce Platform Developer I (Required)
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (Plus) AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.