Salesforce Project Manager
About The Position
As a Project Manager at AllCloud, you have a strong desire to grow beyond managing tasks and timelines. You are passionate about leading interesting and complex projects that deliver business value, developing trusting relationships with clients, and being adaptive to changing project constraints.
At AllCloud, the Project Manager is an incredibly important role in that it oversees client relationships, project plans, and consultant deliverables. It requires you to see the big picture yet work within project limitations and risks to help clients be successful and projects profitable. You will be the face of AllCloud and principal liaison, working hand in hand with your counterpart(s) on the client side, to ensure the overall quality and success of the project.
As the Project Manager, you will work closely with various technical and non-technical team members. You will be the subject matter expert on agile project methodology, managing dependencies, scoping, mitigating risks, resolving issues, authoring contract change orders, and managing timelines and budgets.
You are someone who has worked on Salesforce projects before or has actively used Salesforce on a regular basis. You are curious enough about how Salesforce works to have taken some courses on-line and earned trail-head badges. You are excited about the idea of getting Salesforce product certifications through self-study.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Exercise strong project leadership skills, combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills to deliver desired business value and outcomes for our clients
- Work with clients and project teams to define scope and requirements, create solutions, and develop an executable plan including resource needs, timeline, and costs
- Proactively manage scope, requirements, resources, time, cost, quality, risks and communications for projects
- Bring disparate groups to consensus
- Negotiate, persuade and influence others
- Manage conflict to successful, productive resolution
- Organize and motivate project teams
- Assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Support the project team in the execution of a standardized solution life cycle methodology
- Guide, communicate, document and implement strategies to effectively help our clients manage change
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Agile application development experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Able to travel up to 30%
- PMP or equivalent
- Scrum Master
- Salesforce, some or all of:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.