About The Position
As a Salesforce Developer at AllCloud, you will be responsible for implementing business requirements on the Salesforce platform using Salesforce programmatic technologies such as Apex Triggers, VisualForce pages, lightning web components, and SOAP/REST APIs. You will also be responsible for writing test cases to exercise your code, as well as performing code reviews on your peer’s code.The ideal candidate should possess an intense passion solving problems and building smart solutions for our Salesforce customers
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Implement customer requirements using Salesforce programmatic technologies
- Implement test cases for written code
- Perform code reviews of your peers’ code
- Actively participate in testing, deployments and migration processes
- Participate in architectural, design product/process and code review discussions
- Take part in all application development life cycle phases
- Implement automated test cases and design testing frameworks
- Work closely with the Project Owner and Testers in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- Learning new Salesforce.com related technologies
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of experience integrating external applications
- Experience in SFDC Configuration, Customization and Coding. Lightning experience is a major plus.
- In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application (Sales / Service Cloud / Marketing / Communities) capabilities and constraints.
- Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightning experience
- Should be familiar with Salesforce administration techniques – workflow, process builder etc.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Self-Starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Salesforce Developer Certifications
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.