Executive Paralegal Support
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an Executive Paralegal Support to join our Legal team helping on internal and external legal business processes for our customers located in Israel, Europe and North America.
The candidate must be highly motivated and possess the ability to work overseas hours. We are looking for a concise and focused team player with great problem-solving skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Reporting to the General Counsel, this dynamic position will involve a variety of subject matter.
- Member of legal department with key contract management and administrative support
- Comfortable navigating legal documents such as NDAs
- Maintain and update corporate database for legal resources and corporate governance materials
- Contract Management
- Be responsible for completion of internal documentation supporting contract review
- Liaison with Sales
- Support Sales & Delivery team in use of legal documents and template
- Basic training to be provided
Summary of Experience, Certifications Preferred Required Skills, and Abilities
- 5-7 years of executive assistant/paralegal experience (law firm or other)
- Excellent writing skills English, basic drafting experience preferred
- Pro-active energetic self-starter with meticulous attention to detail & ability to work independently and maintain extreme discretion
- Ability to follow/implement/improve contract management processes
- Ability to multi-task with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Office with emphasis on legal drafting & formatting tools
- Advantage: Knowledge of DocuSign and Salesforce tool
- High level of English