Salesforce Alliance Director
About The Position
The Salesforce Alliance Director NA provides leadership developing relationships and partnerships with our Strategic Partners and third party partners. The Salesforce Alliance Director is responsible for driving the strategic development and management of our strategic alliances across North America (US & Canada).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Salesforce Alliance Director will be responsible for developing and managing our alliances with AllCloud’s strategic partners across North America, to include alliances strategy and assistance with the go-to-market plan, executive alignment and sales team alignment, supporting channel organizations and other key stakeholders. This is a key opportunity to partner with leading cloud and platform partners Salesforce. The Salesforce Alliance Director will also be responsible for evangelizing AllCloud’s value proposition within the partner organization and facilitating the partner's value proposition within AllCloud. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including marketing, sales, delivery, etc. and coordinating with the broader AllCloud alliances function across the globe.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop a joint strategy and plan that includes investments in capacity and skills, co-selling (influenced) revenue, and development of industry & cloud-based accelerators.
- Work with the strategic partners to execute go-to-market plans and develop specific capacity plans, driving annual spend or contract value and delivering customer success.
- Integrate with partner industry, product and other teams to position AllCloud as a partner of choice for services bundles, accelerators and marketing campaigns
- Take strategic partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to AllCloud to help take to market for execution and engagement with our sales teams.
- Manage executive relationships and leadership alignment with strategic partners.
- Ensure adherence to partner level thresholds, requirements and measurements and manage the organization to ensure all are met.
- Manage partner communications for North America including QBRs, annual meetings, solutions go-lives, monthly newsletters, etc.
- End-to-end management of strategic partner certification programs within AllCloud to ensure continuous growth
- Oversee North American partner metrics to ensure AllCloud maintains minimum partner qualifications
- Maintain dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
10+ years in a channel sales or channel management roles focused on Salesforce or AWS ecosystems.
Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional, matrixed environment.
Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
Demonstrable proof of scaling capacity of global strategic partners' technology practices
Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators preferred.
Willingness to travel and experienced in global markets, customs and individual country business protocols and dynamics
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.