About The Position
AllCloud is looking for DevOps Engineer, The primary role of the DevOps Engineer is to build and deploy complex cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies.
As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for the design, effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of all hardware and software systems of our customers. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation, automation, build, release and deploy of system objects across infrastructure.
You will assist project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases of projects to include: the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in the executing, testing and rolling-out of solutions.
- Assist in creating a tailor-made architecture
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud
- Implement automation solutions
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Debug, troubleshoot and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
- Very good understanding of networking, Linux and Windows administration
- Experience with at least one of the following: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMware
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to learn various technologies and topics
- Experience with system monitoring platforms (Datadog, Prometheus)
- Experience with centralized logging platforms (Graylog2, ELK)
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, SVN)
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (Terraform, Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, Codeship)
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestrators (Kubernetes, ECS, Swarm)
- Information security orientation
- Experience with production environments
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.