Partner Engagement Coordinator
About The Position
We are seeking a Partner Engagement Coordinator for North America who can help us support the growth of our existing strategic relationships with AWS and Salesforce.
- You will contribute to and evangelize the partnership vision for AllCloud and our strategic partners.
- You will focus on process, performance, efficiency and strategy development.
- You will inform the design, build and monitor the day-to-day processes and infrastructure required to scale and govern joint business plans, go to market initiatives and partner program requirements.
- You will serve as a partner champion internally and liaison between the strategic partner and internal teams to cultivate and grow trusting relationships.
- You will report directly to the Director of Strategic Alliances, North America as part of the CMO office.
- You will develop and manage governance processes for achievement tracking against annual and quarterly partner program KPIs and joint business goals.
- You will inform and manage partner enablement programs, networking events and related sales contests to continually increase the number of “AllCloud Champions” across our strategic partners that are recommending AllCloud to their peers and customers.
- You will market to partners to highlight joint wins, partner value and customer success to make AllCloud a favored partner.
- You will partner with the AllCloud marketing organization to develop and continually refresh partner-facing materials and communications including newsletters, one pagers, first call decks, battle cards, etc.
- You will understand the changing landscape of partner direct sales teams and maintain partner org mapping to support sales and marketing activities.
- You will inform and co-manage partner advocacy programs.
- You will attend partner social events and user conferences.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in building, scaling, and maintaining B2B partner programs, and may have also dabbled in product marketing.
- You have excellent interpersonal and long term relationship building skills.
- You are highly motivated with the capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are equally comfortable with detailed planning and execution as with big picture strategic thinking.
- You are a lifelong learner, with yearning to make an impact.
- You have strong communication skills and propensity to collaborate cross functionally, nurturing great working relationships.
- You have a good understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems, good go-to-market acumen and the ability to articulate the business value of each partnership.
- You have the ability to influence others to collaborate and support your initiatives.
- Your experience working within large ecosystems like Salesforce or AWS will be considered icing on the cake!