Learning and Development Manager
About The Position
At AllCloud, the primary purpose of Learning and Development (L&D) is to provide learning opportunities, personal and professional growth, and to bring out the best of every person and the best of every team, so that we can deliver the best of AllCloud to our clients. As the L&D Manager, you will actively lead projects focused on aligning learning and development solutions that align with the business priorities of the practice. Our team is experiencing high growth and we are looking for professionals with a mix of L&D and project management experience to join us!
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Leading the design, development, pilot, delivery, and evaluation of innovative learning and capability development solutions that support AllCloud professionals' performance and growth
- Evaluating and implementing an LMS to meet the reporting and tracking requirements of AllCloud
- Defining and executing L&D strategies in collaboration with AllCloud’s leadership and cross-functional talent stakeholders
- Leading projects which may include Training Specialists, Subject Matter Resources, Delivery Managers, partners, and instructional designers and technical teams, to ensure the effective development and delivery of curriculum, programs, and processes
- Aligning project teams and stakeholders to implement highly effective and innovative L&D solutions, including digitized content, individualized learning paths, and development in the flow of work
- Analyze and assess current training methods and curriculum to make enhancements
- Building, managing, and leveraging positive, collaborative partnerships among business stakeholders, SMRs, and peers
- Providing functional expertise to identify, research, and resolve complex problems
- This will begin as a stand-alone position
- Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of related experience
- Demonstrated, end-to-end project/program management experience: conception and initiation, planning, execution, performance/monitoring, and project close
- Must be able to develop and lead a well-defined approach to learning
- Must have a strong background in online training delivery
- Demonstrated consultative approach: excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills, including experience owning client relationships with senior leaders
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources in order to identify themes and develop compelling recommendations
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking virtual environment
- Ability to operate in an unstructured environment
- Up to 15% travel could be required based on role responsibilities
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Experience in launching a learning and development organization
- Prior consulting or professional services experience
- Advanced degrees or certifications in Adult Learning, Organizational Psychology, or Human Resources
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
Why do you want to work here?
At AllCloud, we offer a fantastic workplace including all the benefits you’d expect - a competitive salary, personal development, and meaningful work with the cloud world leaders. Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We believe in a bottom-up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunities to grow with the company. Not only do we want you to grow into the role, but we want this role to grow with you.
Apply now to become part of the AllCloud.