AWS Technical Project Manager
About The Position
Do you like helping customers implement advanced cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
AllCloud is looking for a AWS Technical Project Manager to join our success to lead and implement projects and business processes for our customers.
We are looking for a concise and focused team player with great problem-solving skills.
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Manage the customer engagement to make our customers happy - we believe in happy customers!
- Building project plan, execution of a plan, and ongoing monitoring and status
- Budget tracking and coordination of project deliverables
- Risk management
- Driving projects towards completion by taking an active role and ensuring CSAT
- Day-to-day work with development teams and customers
- Coordination with multiple vendors and companies involved in the project planning and delivery
- B.Sc / BA in the field of computer science or engineering or similar
- Experience working on cloud migration projects
- 2-3 years as a project manager including managing risks and issues, build and maintain projects plan, and monitoring budgets and timelines
- Strong leadership skills, self-driven, customer-facing experience, well organized
- Expertise in project management tools and methods - PMP, Agile etc.
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence experience, excel proficiency
- Multi-tasking skills - ability to work on a few projects in parallel
- Strong communication and great interpersonal skills
- Sufficient background in IT( i.e. networking, cloud computing, programming)
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.