Salesforce Customer Success Manager
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
As a member of the Salesforce Managed Services team at AllCloud, the Customer Success Manager will be responsible for providing post-implementation support to our client’s Salesforce solutions. You are passionate about collaborating with clients to define and deliver a Salesforce roadmap that maximizes their investment and yields business value, as well as developing trusting relationships. You should be proficient at engaging with clients to gather the most pertinent information, be capable of explaining difficult concepts in business terms, have the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently, and be able to configure the Salesforce platform utilizing best practices. The ideal candidate should possess an intense passion for ensuring that our customers enjoy lifetime success.
** Work breakdown is 20% Project Management, 40% Analysis, 40% Technical (drawing on technical and/or CRM product knowledge in advanced configurations of the salesforce.com application)
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Exercise strong leadership skills, combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills to deliver desired business value and outcomes for our clients
- Facilitate business process review workshops and perform a detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Document a release roadmap tied to business value
- Responsible for the evaluation and breakdown of business requirements into user stories with level of effort, pros / cons, best practices and recommended approach
- Responsible for the documentation of user stories including acceptance criteria, assumptions & constraints, size, priority, and recommended solution
- Responsible for managing the feedback loop for completed user stories through build
- Salesforce configuration
- Migrate data from customer legacy systems using Salesforce data migration tools
- Responsible for managing and leading User Acceptance Testing including the strategy, implementation, reporting, and management of the end-user testing
- Develop a training curriculum and deliver end-user training
- Work collaboratively with Solution / Technical Architects as well as onshore/offshore development team members
- Proactive facilitation of business discussions
- Manage conflict to successful, productive resolution
- Guide, communicate, document and implement strategies to effectively help our clients manage change
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping
- Ensure client satisfaction
Summary of Experience
- 2+ years analysis, design and configuration experience with Salesforce
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce: Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Experience Cloud / Marketing Cloud, advanced configuration, security/permissions management, data migration, data model
- Experience in Agile project methodology, documentation, and software/tools (JIRA preferred) including backlog management, user story & acceptance criteria, sprint planning, etc.
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Salesforce Administrator, required
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator, preferred
- Salesforce Platform App Builder, preferred
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, preferred
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, preferred
- Marketing Cloud Consultant, optional
- CPQ Specialist, optional
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.