VP, Salesforce Delivery NA
About The Position
VP, Salesforce Delivery NA
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology and data and analytics.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner and Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of cloud technology. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud first.
With years of experience and a portfolio of thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe and North America
The VP, Salesforce Delivery NA will engage the organization in managing successful, long-term customer relationships, and drive achievement of revenue and profitability targets while acting as the steward of customer experience. They will lead and scale first class Professional and Managed Services teams while creating a culture of accountable empowerment with a value-driven customer mindset.
- Enhance the sales organization by developing deep customer relationships evidenced by a willingness to share their experience and value realized from their engagement, as well as customer satisfaction scores
- Refine a standard approach and process for delivering work such that team performance is dependable, predictable, and profitable
- Instill a discipline of managing capacity and velocity of billable work such that it can be easily forecasted and utilized to inform sales and talent acquisition efforts
- Instill cross-functional accountability within the team, and collaboration throughout the organization
- Foster a culture that provides healthy and honest feedback to drive innovation, career development, and employee retention
- Develop and drive, along with the talent acquisition team, an effective and consistent pipeline of qualified candidates
Revenue Generation and Profitability
- Own the diligent and intentional practice of maintaining target profit margins across all customer engagements
- Design and operate against an aggressive growth plan that delivers targeted revenue, margin and utilization objectives
- Grow the capabilities and scalability of internal teams and SI partnerships, such that the organization has necessary capacity for all roles, available on demand and at a competitive rate
- Collaborate with practice leadership to determine where investments should occur in order to build industry-leading, competitive solutions and services
- Enable and influence the organization to share a common point of view, and speak a common language, that dictates the customer journey and experience such that our model becomes part of our exceptional brand of customer satisfaction
- Reinforce data-driven performance by being a positive change agent that molds and empowers cultural change
- 10+ years of management / software consulting experience with teams of 30+ people
- 10+ years establishing senior customer relationships and nurturing them for sustainability, as well as the ability to diffuse difficult situations, bringing them to successful resolution
- 10+ years assessing business processes and procedures with associated change strategy to meet objectives
- Demonstrable experience measuring progress of key performance indicators including revenue, delivery influenced bookings, gross margin, delivery quality, and customer satisfaction
- Inclination to collaborate with peers to meet objectives
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.