Talent Brand Specialist
About The Position
The Talent Brand Specialist supports the Talent Acquisition Team to develop the top-of-the-funnel talent pool and position AllCloud as the employer of choice.
You will work collaboratively with Employee Success (ES, aka HR) leaders, recruiters, and employees at all levels of the company to build content and stories to represent the culture of AllCloud online. Your role will play a large part in evangelizing the AllCloud brand and the employee value proposition.
About the role:
- This role will own external campaigns as well as internal storytelling
- You will develop and implement strategies that tell the story of what it is like to work at AllCloud
- Conceptualize and implement end-to-end recruitment marketing campaigns from top-of-the-funnel lead generation campaigns (persona research, online properties, events, advertisements, etc.) to targeted nurture campaigns
- You’ll own projects from ideation to launch and measure what’s working and what’s not
- Lead strategy to build our Employer Brand aligned to our corporate positioning and talent strategies
- Build a narrative that communicates our company’s business objectives, culture, and values to our employees, prospective employees, and the industry
- Create content and build experiences that tell the story of why AllCloud is a great place to work
- Partner with AllCloud leaders and internal teams to establish AllCloud as a virtual-first employer of choice
- Partner with our ES team to drive alignment and excitement for our Employer Brand
- Identify metrics to track and measure the impact of Employer Brand efforts and optimize priorities, programs, and plans accordingly
- Provide insights and competitive intelligence to the Talent Acquisition team and recommend tailored marketing campaigns based on market data
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a talent marketer or employment branding practitioner
- Solid understanding of the recruitment process and candidate journey, including experience conducting market and persona research
- Proven track record executing digital marketing strategies such as content marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience building talent branding campaigns, inclusive of writing, creating and executing the actual campaigns.
- Able to effectively collaborate with functional teams across the company and external partners such as creative agencies
- Passionate about building a diverse and inclusive culture
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.