AWS - Account Executive
About The Position
AWS Account Executive
Location: US / Canada (Eastern Time) - Home based
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation tools. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner, and a Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front and back offices by building a new operating model to harness the benefits of cloud technology and data and analytics.
AllCloud is looking for an Account Executive, The AWS Account Executive is the face of our business owning the full sales life cycle. This sales role requires sales experience with high-level decision-makers, but with a strong focus on high-velocity prospecting and developing new opportunities.
Candidates will be experienced in managing customer engagements in both virtual and face-to-face environments. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience engaging with multiple personas from end-buyers to C-suite executives and they understand how to identify, develop, negotiate and close small, medium and large complex AllCloud AWS services Opportunities. The candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly input and output goals.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to build relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of AllCloud AWS solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Selling Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) elements through Professional/Managed Services and other AWS platform services.
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, preparing sales proposals and ongoing sales
- Be able to leverage pre existing AWS seller relations
- Demonstrate a broad base of positive relationships with AWS sellers
- Strong understanding of the AWS ecosystem and cloud computing technologies.
- Technical Background: Cloud, Internet, IT, Virtualization, hardware, and networking
- Proven Success with technology oriented customers
- Sales abilities - proven demonstrated track record to meet sales goals, negotiation skills
- Leverage a proven sale methodology and approach to produce quarter-over quarter targets
- Personal Abilities - Customer facing, Communication, customer-oriented, work independently, trustworthy, reliable, focused and a team player
- AWS certification(s) such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect or AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
- Experience working for an AWS premier consulting partner or similar organization.
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin AWS and AllCloud strategy
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
What’s in it for you?
- At AllCloud, we offer personal development, meaningful work with the cloud world leaders, and a competitive salary and benefits.
- Our team inspires progress in each other and our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development.
- We believe in a bottom-up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers the opportunity to grow with the company. Not only do we want you to grow into the role of Regional Leader, but we want this role to grow with you.
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.