AWS Solution Architect - Canada
About The Position
Do you like helping customers implement advanced cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
AllCloud is looking for experienced and highly motivated technologists who possess technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. As an AWS solution architect, you will lead technical workshops, advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions and design highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business challenges. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced AWS cloud-based solutions. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
The ideal candidate is passionate to develop deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. She/he will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent AllCloud well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects.
She/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think structured about business, product, and technical challenges. As an AWS solution architect, you will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Understand the customer’s business & application requirements and translate them into system / technical requirements
- Provide exceptional AWS technical design and thought leadership
- Lead technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
- Ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
- Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Work with other AllCloud teams to ensure quality and customer success
- Capture and share knowledge with AllCloud’s broader technical experts community
- Provide both pre-sales architecture support to drive sales along with completing cloud architectural activities and engagements
- Enterprise IT application experience that includes at least 5 years of hands-on software development, DevOps engineering, systems administration, or systems architecture with bachelor of science in computer science or equivalent.
- Well-rounded knowledge of systems, network, security, storage, cloud products and technologies in differing environments
- Demonstrated ability to architect and implement solutions on AWS
- Significant experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, networking and security
- History of successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
Certifications That Would Help You To Be Successful:
- AWS solutions architect and/or AWS developer and/or AWS Data Analytics Specialty certification is preferred
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Why Work For Us?
At AllCloud, we offer a fantastic workplace including all the benefits you’d expect - a competitive salary, a personal development and meaningful work with the cloud world leaders.
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development.
We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company. Not only do we want you to grow into the role, but we want this role to grow with you.
Apply now to become part of the AllCloud.