Power BI Developer
About The Position
Power BI Developer
Job Type: Contract
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology and data and analytics.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner and Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of cloud technology. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud first.
With years of experience and a portfolio of thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe and North America
Seeking a Power BI Developer with strong experience delivering analytics and insights from data leveraging Cloud tools and techniques. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in analyzing data to meet business needs and visualizing insights to tell a story and achieve actionable results. This candidate will also have experience creating predictive models and using Cloud Data Warehouses. Excellent problem-solving ability dealing with large volumes of data will round out the ideal candidate.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Work with cross-functional teams to research, develop and deliver data solutions, from concept to design and implementation
- Analysis of complex data sets to uncover insights and provide recommendations
- Curation of data when needed and writing of complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Creation of visualizations using a PowerBI
- Ownership of robust and highly automated deployment process for content promotion and CICD
- Polish technical & executive-level presentations, maintaining a consistent “look & feel” across all deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS Cloud
- Experience supporting scalable Cloud data solutions using MPP Data Warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, or Azure Data Warehouse/Synapse), data storage (S3 or Azure Blob Storage) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.)
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to communicate data insights in business terms and articulate business value
- 7+ years developing, and deploying scalable Business Intelligence data solutions on Power BI platform
- 5+ years working with business users to understand and document their needs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Snowflake
- Power BI certification
- Experience with PowerAutomate platform
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.