Technical Business Analyst
About The Position
We are hiring a Technical Business Analyst, 1099 Contractor, who wants to advance their knowledge and experience in Cloud and Analytics. The ideal candidate will have experience in capturing and documenting data requirements, extracting and transforming data, identifying, and interpreting patterns, and testing business intelligence reports and dashboards. This candidate will also have excellent problem-solving ability.
- Gathering and documenting needs and user stories for internal projects including data rules, data usage and BI reporting requirements
- Identifying and interpreting patterns within data
- Creating data and process workflows
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years’ experience performing data analysis in a data warehouse, data mart, or business intelligence environment
- 2+ years’ experience creating workflows and diagrams
- Strong data manipulation and data analysis skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as a team
- Ability to communicate highly technical concepts in business terms and articulate business value
- 1099 only
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Tableau
Why Work For Us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.