About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology and data and analytics.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner and Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of cloud technology. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud first.
With years of experience and a portfolio of thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe and North America
About The Position
Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We’re hiring an Analytics Engineer with strong experience delivering analytics and insights from data, leveraging Cloud tools and modern ETL/ELT techniques. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in developing data models to support the deployment and evolution of data warehouses based on standard methodologies. This candidate would be proficient in writing highly efficient transformations using SQL, and comfortable with standard version control and code promotion practices using git, experience with transformation tools, dbt. Experience with modern cloud data warehouses (such as Snowflake) would be highly desirable. Excellent problem-solving ability dealing with large volumes of data will round out the ideal candidate.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Work with cross-functional teams to research, develop and deliver data solutions, from concept to design and implementation
- Actively participate in data and metrics requirements gathering process with business stakeholders, SMEs and end users
- Actively contribute to development of data warehouses and data marts
- Actively contribute to and collaborate with Data Modelers in designing data models
- Transformation and curation of data using complex SQL queries, stored procedures, macros, etc.
- Support BI Developers and Data Scientists in analyzing complex data sets to uncover insights and provide recommendation.
- Support data preparation and curation for ingestion into ML models
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience supporting scalable Cloud data solutions using MPP Data Warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, or Azure Synapse), data storage (AWS S3 or Azure Blob Storage) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate data insights and model results in business terms and articulate business value
- Demonstrated ability to work with any variety of data for the purpose of retrieval, movement, transformation and storage
- Experience with dbt is a must have.
- 3+ years developing and deploying scalable data warehouse/data marts by incorporating standard methodologies such as Dimensional modeling and DataVault 2.0.
- 3+ years supporting needs of Business Intelligence teams that use Tableau, PowerBI, Sigma, or similar tools
- 3+ years working with any relational or non-relational data platform(s)
- 3+ years working with business SME’s and end-users to understand and document their needs
- 1+ years supporting data preparation and ingestion for ML models
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience working at a consulting company
- Data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, PowerBI
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.