Account Executive, Atlanta, GA
About The Position
As an Account Executive (“AE”) at AllCloud, you will be the face of our business owning the full sales life cycle. This sales role requires enterprise sales experience with high-level decision-makers, but with a strong focus on prospecting and developing new opportunities to build a new book of business. Candidates will be experienced in managing customer engagements in both virtual and face-to-face environments. The candidate will have B2B sales experience engaging with multiple personas from engineers to C-suite executives, and they will understand how to identify, develop, negotiate, and close complex AllCloud Data & Analytics opportunities. Candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly goals.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position
- Own the land and expansion sales cycle, from identifying new opportunities to ensure expansions to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of AllCloud Data & Analytics solutions and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.) from existing clients in AllCloud’s AWS and Salesforce practices
- Selling Professional Services for AllCloud’s Data & Analytics Practice in North America.
- Selling Analytics as a Service (AaaS) elements through Managed Services and other Data & Analytics platform services.
- Responsible for establishing prospect relationships, preparing sales proposals and ongoing sales activities.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in Data Analytics and/or , AWS, GCP, Azure, Software, or SaaS to Enterprise prospects and clients in a quota carrying role.,
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience selling Professional Services.
- Technical background in Hyperscale Cloud, Data, Analytics, , IT or High Tech Professional Services
- Proven success with technology orientated customers
- Demonstrated track record meeting sales goals, executing campaigns, and negotiating deals in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with a two-step sales process developing relationships with channel partner as a lead source.
- Experience with a defined sales methodology used to produce quarter-over-quarter target attainment
- Proven track record closing million dollar+ deals. Ability to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Ability to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Ability to work independently, or as a member of a team, depending on the current situation.
- Experience growing accounts across a spectrum of industries with projects of all sizes
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and working with legal teams and procurement processes
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin Data & Analytics and AllCloud strategy
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
Note: This is a remote based position but you must be based in Georgia, USA
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.