We’re expanding globally and always looking for talented, exceptional employees to add to our expertise. Browse and apply for one of our many open positions below and embark on your professional journey. Learn more about life at AllCloud.
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology and data and analytics.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner and Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of cloud technology. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud first.
With years of experience and a portfolio of thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe and North America
About The Position
Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business? We are hiring Sr. Data Engineers with strong experience across the entire Cloud Data stack. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in data pipelines (ELT/ETL), data replication, data warehousing and dimensional modeling, and curation of data sets for Data Scientists and Business Intelligence users. This candidate will also have excellent problem-solving ability dealing with large volumes of data.
- Establishing Data Replications Using Oracle GoldenGate and Qlik Data Integration (must have)
- Building scalable Cloud data solutions using MPP Data Warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, or Azure Data Warehouse/Synapse), data storage (S3, Azure Blob Storage, Delta Lakes, or AWS Lake Formation) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.)
- Creation of data pipelines and transformations
- ELT – Matillion, FiveTran, etc.
- ETL – Informatica, Talend, etc.
- Transformations – dbt
- Load historical data to a data warehouse
- Scripting in Python or Shell
- Workflow Orchestrations using Apache Airflow, AWS Step Functions, etc.
- Familiarity with automated promotions, SCM tools, and CICD best practices
- Modeling and curation of data for visualization and predictive modeling users
- Design and implementation of AWS and/or Azure services such as Lambda, SNS, etc.
- Creating data integrations with scripting languages such as Python
- Writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- 3+ years' experience using Oracle Golden Gate
- 3+ years' experience using Qlik Data Integration
- 5+ years’ experience building scalable Cloud data solutions using MPP Data Warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, or Azure Data Warehouse/Synapse), data storage (S3, Azure Blob Storage, Delta Lakes, or AWS Lake Formation) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.)
- 7+ years with complex SQL queries and scripting
- 5+ years’ experience building data pipelines via Python, Spark, or GUI Based tools
- 5+ years’ experience loading historical data to data warehouses
- 5+ years’ experience with AWS and/or Azure Cloud
- 5+ years developing, and deploying scalable enterprise data solutions (Enterprise Data Warehouses, Data Marts, ETL/ELT workloads, etc.)
- 5+ years of supporting business intelligence and analytic projects
- 2+ years’ DevOps experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in an environment with automated promotions to production
- Good understanding of code repositories such as GIT
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience working at a consulting company
- Experience with Data Vault architecture
- Snowflake SnowPro
- AWS Data & Analytics Specialty
- AWS Database Specialty
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Developer Associate
Why Work For Us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.