CloudOps Team Lead
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of Salesforce, Snowflake and AWS. With thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe with offices in Israel, Europe, and North America. AllCloud is a fast-growing cloud professional services company looking for a talented and passionate Production Team Leader to join our success.
The candidate will lead a team of cloud production experts and be responsible for 24x7 incident response and to customer requests for troubleshooting issues within their cloud environments. The position is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires excellent customer service skills.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Lead a global team members in achieving professional excellence utilizing industry best practices
- Advise and maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Function as a go-to tech lead for pinpointing challenges and finding creative solutions
- Prioritize projects/tasks according to company needs and expectations
- Provide complete remote services including installation, configuration, maintenance, and disaster recovery
- Interact with the DevOps teams to resolve issues with third-party products
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and define incident response procedures based on AllCloud SLA
- Experience with leading, mentoring, and developing a team
- Experience in AWS Services: EC2, Lambda, ECS/EKS, VPC, EBS, RDS, CloudFront, etc.
- Experience in Monitoring Systems: DataDog and New Relic are an advantage.
- Experience in Containers technology ( K8s / EKS / Docker ) - Will be a great advantage
- Experience working in a Linux and Windows environment
- Experience working with network and security environments
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as code methodologies and technologies - Terraform / Cloudformation
- A team player, self driven, customer obsessed, excellent communication skills, problem solver
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.