DevOps Team Lead
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services leader specializing in cloud enablement, from cloud infrastructure and cloud platforms to CRM/ERP cloud applications. AllCloud provides professional and managed services as an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and Salesforce Platinum Partner and holds partnerships with Google Cloud Platform and Oracle-NetSuite.
In recent years, the company has grown tremendously and has maintained its unique DNA as a start-up based on an intimate, attentive, young, open atmosphere based on partnership and mutual assistance. Our company culture is reflected in the way we work, strive for excellence, uncompromising professionalism and in our successes.
AllCloud is looking for a motivated and committed DevOps Team Leader. The primary role is to manage and lead one of our DevOps teams, and help to build and deploy complex cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Lead team members in achieving professional excellence utilizing industry best practices
- Advise and maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Function as a go-to tech lead for pinpointing challenges and finding creative solutions
- Prioritize projects/tasks according to company needs and expectations
- 3+ years experience with AWS and vast usage of their services
- 2+ years experience with leading, mentoring, and developing a team
- 3+ years experience with networking, Linux and Windows administration
- 2+ years of proven practical experience in building and managing:
- CI/CD solutions (Git, Gitflow, GitOps, Terraform, Jenkins pipelines, Helm)
- Containers and orchestrators (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- System monitoring and centralized logging platforms (Datadog, Prometheus, ELK)
- Experience in agile methodologies and Scrum
- Strong awareness with production environments
- Good scripting abilities in at least two of the following: Bash, Python, PowerShell, Go
- Experience with performing under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills, flexible, communicative with a committed personality
- Works well in a self-reliant working atmosphere, independent, and detail oriented
- Manage team members remotely
- Professional and Specialty AWS certifications are preferred
- Experience with Configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Information security orientation
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Why Work For Us?
At AllCloud, we offer a fantastic workplace including all the benefits you’d expect - a competitive salary, a personal development and meaningful work with the cloud world leaders.
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development.
We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company. Not only do we want you to grow into the role, but we want this role to grow with you.
Apply now to become part of the AllCloud.