About The Position
Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We are seeking a strong Cloud Data Architect who is intelligent, hard-working, and excited about helping shape the technology direction for Integress and our clients. The ideal candidate is one who is intellectually curious, a person who has a very solid technical foundation, and proven experience leveraging the latest and greatest cloud data solutions to support business intelligence, analytics, machine learning and AI.
The main responsibility of this role is to architect and implement Cloud Data solutions that support analytics and to help build and maintain our ever-growing data & analytics practice. This requires a unique combination of skills: ability to create a technical solution from a strategic vision; hands-on ability to implement the architected solutions; understanding of the intricacies of what’s needed by BI & analytics teams; proven ability to adapt to new technologies and techniques; implement methodologies for maintaining, monitoring, and enhancing cloud platforms; and the ability work effectively with agile product teams of data strategists, data engineers, data scientists, and business intelligence developers.
This candidate is one who is a well-rounded technologist and mentor, with good communication and relationship building skills. The advantage of working for AllCloud is that we are all about cloud data & analytics. You will be exposed to many technologies and unique challenges with like-minded, passionate people.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of architecting, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise data solutions (Enterprise Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, Data Marts, ETL/ELT workloads, Networking Considerations, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc. as well as developing data models
- 3+ years of hands-on experience architecting, developing, and deploying scalable data solutions using MPP databases (Redshift, Snowflake, or Azure Datawarehouse), data storage (S3, Azure Blob Storage, or Delta Lakes on AWS or Azure) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.).
- 3+ years of setup, configuration and administration of AWS or Azure data environments and a solid working knowledge of cloud networking, security and identify and access management
- Experience working with different types of data – structured, unstructured, and semi-structured in batch and real-time
- 3+ years of implementing RBAC Security Models and accounting for Sensitive data of various classifications (PII, PHI, etc.)
- 3+ years of supporting business intelligence and analytic projects
- 3+ years’ experience with code versioning tools (SVN, Git, etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience with designing end to end cloud native solutions
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience working successfully as part of a large project team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical concepts in business terms and articulate business value of adopting cloud data technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to Document and Diagram complex solutions in a way consumable by Business Stakeholders
- Software development background
- Infrastructure-as-code experience
- Containers, Docker, Kubernetes experience
- AWS Code Deploy, Jenkins, Circle CI or other CICD experience
- DevOps experience as well as Agile methods and tools
- Experience creating standard templates and guidelines to serve as accelerators for client engagements.
- Experience working at a consulting company.
Why Work For Us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.