Data & Analytics Sales Team Lead
About The Position
Location: US / Canada (Eastern Time) - Home based
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology and data and analytics.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner and Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of cloud technology. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud first.
With years of experience and a portfolio of thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe and North America
As a Data & Analytics Sales Team Lead at AllCloud, you will be the face of our business owning the full sales life cycle and coaching Account Executives. This sales role requires enterprise sales experience with high-level decision-makers, but with a strong focus on prospecting and developing new opportunities to build a new book of business. Candidates will be experienced in managing customer engagements in both virtual and face-to-face environments. The candidate will have B2B sales experience engaging with multiple personas from engineers to C-suite executives, and they will understand how to identify, develop, negotiate, and close complex AllCloud Data & Analytics opportunities. Candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly goals.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- The Data & Analytics Sales Lead position is a quota-carrying lead position
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of AllCloud Data & Analytics solutions and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.) from existing clients in AllCloud’s Data and Analytics practice.
- Selling Professional Services for AllCloud’s Data & Analytics Practice in North America.
- Identify and engage with potential clients, understanding their data and analytics needs, and presenting tailored solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including C-level executives, to understand their business objectives and position our services as a solution.
- Collaborate with our technical team to design and propose data analytics solutions that align with client requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in data analytics, Snowflake, and Matillion technologies to effectively articulate the value proposition to clients.
- Sales experience selling Professional Services to Enterprise prospects and clients in a quota carrying role.
- Technical background in Hyperscaler Cloud, Data, Analytics, IT or High-Tech Professional Services
- Demonstrated track record of leading a team, meeting sales goals, executing campaigns, and negotiating deals in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with a two-step sales process developing relationships with AWS, Snowflake etc. as a lead source.
- Experience with a defined sales methodology used to produce quarter-over-quarter target attainment
- Proven track record closing million dollar+ deals. Ability to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Ability to work independently, or as a member of a team, depending on the current situation.
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and working with legal teams and procurement processes
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin Data & Analytics and AllCloud strategy
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
Why Work For Us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
AllCloud is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.