VP of Sales, AWS NA
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Snowflake Premier Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce, Snowflake andAWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 13 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Leader to join and build the AllCloud North American Cloud Platform Sales team in a fast paced, growth stage business that is accelerating its well-regarded leadership position in a game changing industry. The role will report directly to the SVP of North America and will be responsible for hiring, training and managing a team of Account Executives and driving Professional Services and Managed Services opportunities within the United States and Canada.
We are looking for someone who enjoys variety, brings energy and team-oriented enthusiasm to their work, and has demonstrated experience in managing a sales team and orchestrating building and growing a successful book of business. This role will provide the right candidate the opportunity to contribute and grow in an environment surrounded by smart, driven, and fun people; while having a tremendous impact on company-wide execution that brings the right outcomes for our customers and our business. You will work with the team to set goals, manage metrics and work closely building relationships with the North American AWS team.
Other Key Attributes Include
- Enjoys working in a rapid growth environment
- Operates with the highest levels of integrity
- Is a natural leader who thrives on bringing clarity, focus, and action
- Thinks big and takes on big challenges
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual learner
- Is a world class communicator across every facet of the organization
- Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better
- Is selfless, thinks team first, and has a relentless drive to “win”
- Has a passion for selling services to commercial and enterprises clients
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Develop a strong presence within territory with customers, AWS and key vendors
- Drive revenue and market share within North America
- Develop and execute against annual plans to consistently deliver quarterly booking and revenue targets
- Accelerate customer adoption of professional and managed services through education and engagement
- Position AllCloud as a trusted, strategic business partner to customers with differentiated value propositions
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure greatest return on time and resource investment
- Use consultative / solution selling methodology to understand business problems and define solutions
- Translate customer’s critical business and technology issues into profitable services opportunities
- Leverage internal resources at multiple levels to build and deliver the best solution for the customer
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by presenting solutions to decision makers (CXO, VP) on an ROI basis
- Fully understand the customer's decision making process to create and execute a predictable closing plan
- Negotiate and close professional services and managed services at the executive-level
- Engage regularly with AWS to develop and execute a joint selling approach to customers where appropriate
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically
- Provide accurate monthly/quarterly revenue forecasts through disciplined sales and pipeline methodology
- Prospect on a continual basis to ensure net new business pipeline targets are consistently met
- Proactively build and expand on existing customer relationships to drive net new revenue opportunities
- Maintain a high level of customer and employee satisfaction
- Attend industry events to represent AllCloud
- 10 years of quota carrying professional services and 5+ years cloud services selling quota
- Sales leadership experience recruiting, mentoring and successfully building sales teams
- Track record of successfully carrying a team quota of $8M
- Experience negotiating and closing services contracts, including proposal and SOW creation
- Experience building strong relationships with customers and partners
- Experience orchestrating and managing virtual team members and partners to drive customer engagements
- Hunter approach to business development and prospecting
- Strong knowledge and experience in the AWS ecosystem
- Fundamental knowledge of IT architecture preferred
- Previous consultative selling or solution selling methodology and process training
- Travel to and within territory as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.