FinancialForce Program Manager
About The Position
The ideal candidate will be a senior program manager well versed in agile project delivery methodologies, with excellent logic and problem-solving skills coupled with proven hands-on experience managing multiple software and/or data development projects simultaneously. The candidate must also have consulting experience, be able to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders, manage deliverable deadlines, and oversee the execution of projects.
- Provide exceptional leadership, guidance, and mentorship to the operations program management team.
- Standardize our global delivery methodology across practices with a step-by-step approach to manage and deliver projects successfully using a consistent approach.
- Implement global delivery metrics scorecard.
- Own and evolve internal project management best practices.
- Drive continuous process improvement activities to pinpoint factors that will drive performance improvement in the organization.
- Manage internal project budgets and resources efficiently and report on ROI.
- Identify and remove project impediments, remediate identified risk items, and facilitate project conflict resolution as necessary.
- Communicate the financial and schedule health to executive stakeholders.
- Demonstrates strong collaborative, communication and change management skills and global awareness and sensitivity to multiple cultures
- Manage team of project manager(s) and/or project analyst(s).
- 10+ years technical project management experience with a thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies and tools (JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, etc.).
- Project or process certification such as PMI-PMP, CAPM, CSM, PMI-ACP, Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, etc.
- Experience working as a consultant.
- FinancialForce PSA and Salesforce experience.
- Excellent organizational skills. You are able to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
- Experience and wisdom to lead project teams, manage risks and have overseen the delivery of multiple projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to take ownership of complex efforts and mediate between competing interests and personalities to get an alignment and motivate change.
- Superb communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, and between project teams and senior leadership.
- Strong technical fluency. Understanding of how multiple systems fit together and can communicate technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
- A proven talent for building consensus and driving change. You are outcome-focused and results-oriented.
- Experience with understanding needs, breaking them down into deliverables, and building an appropriate project plan of tasks to accomplish and track the deliverables.
- Self-motivated, innovative and capable of managing project managers and analysts.
- “Can do” attitude
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience with NetSuite ERP implementations/integrations