Snowflake Tech Lead
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology and data and analytics.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner and Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of cloud technology. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud first.
With years of experience and a portfolio of thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe and North America
Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We are seeking a knowledgeable Tech Lead, Data Analytics who is intelligent, hard-working, and excited about helping shape the technology direction for AllCloud and our clients. The ideal candidate is one who is intellectually curious, a person who has a very solid technical foundation, and proven experience leveraging the latest and greatest cloud data solutions to support business intelligence, analytics, machine learning, and AI.
The main responsibility of this role is to implement Data solutions that support analytics and to help build and maintain our ever-growing data & analytics practice. This requires a unique combination of skills including the ability to create a technical solution from a strategic vision, contribute to the creation of solutions and architecture pertaining to data engineering pipelines, and hands-on ability to drive execution by leading a team of data engineers. Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and techniques; implement methodologies for maintaining, monitoring, and enhancing cloud platforms; and the ability to work effectively with agile project teams of data strategists, data engineers, data scientists, and business intelligence developers.
This candidate is one who is a well-rounded technologist and mentor, with good communication and relationship building skills. We are all about cloud data & analytics. You will be exposed to many technologies and unique challenges with like-minded, passionate people.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Tech Lead experience with desire to grow into management role would be ideal
- Must have experience with Snowflake
- Experience building and maintaining data pipelines either through code first or GUI based solutions along with of hands-on experience developing and deploying scalable data solutions using MPP databases (Redshift, Snowflake, or Azure Synapse Analytics), data storage (S3, Azure Blob Storage, or Delta Lakes on either AWS or Azure) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.).
- Experience managing, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise data
- Experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc. as well as developing data models
- Demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical concepts in business terms and articulate business value of adopting cloud data technologies
- Experience in database migration, database replication, Change Data Capture (CDC) technologies
- Experience in architecting and implementing Disaster Recovery and High Availability for critical data stores, data pipelines and supporting infrastructures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in architecting and implementing visualizations providing actionable insights to end customers
- Experience leading other developers to deliver on briskness objectives for end customers
- Experience working at a consulting company
- DevOps/DataOps experience
- AWS and/or Azure Platform Experience
- AWS Certifications
- Data Vault Experience
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.