Sr. Cloud Engineering Manager
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorized Training Partner (ATP)., AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
AllCloud is looking for a Cloud Engineering Manager, whose primary role is to lead a team of cloud engineers, building and deploying highly scalable, reliable, and secure cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies. They will serve as the primary technical delivery person for large scale migrations of systems from on-premise data centers to the AWS platform. As a Cloud Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, evolving the AWS cloud architecture, supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting, and developing required automation for our customers. You will lead a team of 4-10 engineers supporting large-scale migrations, building new cloud landing zones, and writing infrastructure-as-code using modern languages/DSLs.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Managing a team of highly skilled cloud engineers in migrations and cloud infrastructure projects.
- Assist in creating a tailor-made architectures using cloud-native technologies
- Migration activities from legacy data centers to modern cloud platforms.
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud and working with Data Architects to deploy AI/ML and leading edge data lakes, warehouses, and pipelines.
- Implement automation solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code (Cloud formation, CDK, Terraform)
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are following the customer’s needs and expectations
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
- Professional IT experience (especially with Linux Networking, Security)
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience with Security Products (Firewall, Web Gateways, Proxies)
- Strong Experience in Linux
- Moderate Experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Swarm, Docker, etc)
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Scripting abilities in at least two of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, PowerShell
- Strong foundations with Git and git-flow methodologies
- Moderate Experience with one or more CI/CD platforms
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, CDK, Serverless framework)
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.