AWS - DevOps Engineer
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
AllCloud is looking for a DevOps Engineer, The primary role of the DevOps Engineer is to build and deploy complex cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies. As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the AWS cloud architecture, as well as for supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting, and developing required automation for our customers .
How You'll Make Your Mark:
- Assist in creating a tailor-made architecture
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud
- Implement automation solutions
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Debug, troubleshoot and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
- 3+ years of professional IT experience in Linux servers administration
- 2+ Experience on AWS/GCP Public Cloud, AWS is advantage.
- Experience with Security Products & Network protocols (OSI, TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, etc)
- Strong Experience with Container Orchestration with K8s.
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to learn various technologies and topics
- Strong foundations with Git and GitGlow methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, ArgoCD, GitHub Actions, GitlabCI, etc)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, CDK , Serverless framework)
- Experience with Monitoring platforms such as Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with logging management tools such as ELK, Fluentd, Filebeat
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- AWS Native Security knowledge such as Cloudtrail, SecuritHub, IAM
- Proved experience with Production High scale environments
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.