Salesforce Business Analyst
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud
deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
As a Senior Consultant at AllCloud, you will be responsible for bringing Salesforce project implementations to life by working closely with our customers. You should be proficient at engaging with clients to gather the most pertinent information and be capable of explaining difficult concepts and solving problems quickly and efficiently. You will lead an engagement team and assist customers with implementations, integrations, and custom- development projects. In this dynamic role, you will use your expertise and leadership to create Salesforce.com solutions, technical designs, best practices, and application implementations. The ideal candidate should possess an intense passion for ensuring that our customers enjoy lifetime success.
** Work breakdown is 20% Project Management, 40% Analysis, 40% Technical (drawing on technical and/or CRM product knowledge in advanced configurations of the salesforce.com application)
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Facilitate business process review workshops and perform a detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Responsible for the evaluation and breakdown of business requirements into User Stories with level of effort, pros / cons, best practices and recommended approach.
- Responsible for the documentation of User Stories including Acceptance Criteria, Assumptions & Constraints, Size, Priority, and recommended solution.
- Create project deliverables such as business requirements, solution design, functional specifications, and report of findings
- Responsible for managing the Feedback Loop for completed User Stories through Build.
- Configure Salesforce systems using declarative functionality and framework
- Manage technical teams for Force.com development and integrations to other business applications
- Migrate data from customer legacy systems using Salesforce data migration tools
- Responsible for managing and leading User Acceptance Testing including the strategy, implementation, reporting, and management of the end-user testing.
- Develop a training curriculum and deliver end-user training
Summary of Experience
- 2+ years as a Salesforce Business Analyst or Salesforce Configuration.
- 2+ years of the platform- or solution-architecture experience in a custom-system development environment for a medium- to large-sized organization
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce: Salesforce Platform / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Community Cloud, advanced Configuration, security/permissions Mgt, data Migration, data Model.
- Familiar with Apex & Visualforce/Lightning Components design considerations.
- Experience in Agile project methodology including backlog management, user story & acceptance criteria, sprint planning, etc.
- Agile Certifications, preferred
- Salesforce Administrator, required
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator, required
- Salesforce Platform App Builder, required
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, required
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, required
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.