About The Position
As the Marketing Coordinator will work with the global marketing team to execute marketing initiatives meant to maximize demand and lead generation efforts for North America. The role consists of several marketing operations components, including working within the marketing automation tool and CRM and managing events within North America. You will from time to time be responsible for activities including creating content, building landing pages, managing social media channels, publishing blog and website updates, and assisting with email and online campaigns. All of which support the overarching marketing plan and reporting. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to expand their knowledge in marketing.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Event management including venue scoping, material creation, registration, communications and logistics
- Support online campaigns and social media for AllCloud
- Working with marketing managers to publish posts that support the content plan
- Evaluating marketing metrics
- Managing social tools
- Work with the marketing automation tool, including setting up campaigns, maintaining data validity and integration with other systems including Salesforce
- Assist the marketing team to execute joint go-to-market partner activities, including, but not limited to content development, campaign management, event execution, and activity followup
- Work with external contractors including graphics designers, copywriters, PPC campaign manager and agency as needed
Summary of Experience
- 2 years working in a B2B marketing environment
- Experience with a marketing automation tool (e.g. MailChimp, Pardot, Marketo)
- Experience with a CMS (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience with social marketing tools (e.g. LinkedIn campaign manager, Hootsuite)
- Experience working in Salesforce - is a plus!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Very good multitasking and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.