Talent Acquisition Executive
About The Position
AllCloud is a global, full stack, a technology company with a history of delivering innovative solutions for our clients. Our 250 employees work around the world in Israel, Europe, the US, and Canada. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We are active learners, have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. Together we face challenges and together we win. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
As a Talent Acquisition Executive at AllCloud, you will be responsible for providing hiring and recruiting for the entire North American team. You will be a member of a global team that oversees AllCloud’s Employee's Success, reporting to the SVP of Employee Success. The position requires strong communication skills, excellent team work, good judgment and strong organizational skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to close for all of our NA offices (Canada and US)
- Act as a talent acquisition advisor to business leaders while delivering effective and innovative talent acquisition strategies (including cold calling, direct sourcing, targeted advertising, universities, and professional associations, employee referrals, social media channels, and niche job boards), to attract and hire top talent.
- Maintain effective relationships with industry associations, external recruiting agencies, and vendors.
- Maintain candidate documentation and provide consistent status updates.
- Develop proactive recruitment/sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Maintain a talent community and stay in active contact with pipelines candidates and collaboration partners.
- Support Business Leaders in all areas of the talent acquisition process: preparation of postings, sourcing/screening/interviewing and reference checks.
- Support strategic HR and Talent Acquisition projects
Summary of Experience
- Overall 6+ years of technical recruiting experience, at least 3 years within a tech-savvy organization/startup - Salesforce market an advantage
- In-depth familiarity with the local technological ecosystem
- Proven experience in working with senior technical leadership end to end through the recruiting process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about learning new techniques and approaches
- Lives, breathes and loves recruitment, and sees it as a significant and strategic profession
- English mother tongue - both written and verbal
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (m/f/d), orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.