About The Position
We are looking for a Treasury Manager to join our team and help AllCloud scale to the next level! As a key Treasury Manager, you will lead AllCloud in all initiatives around liquidity and cash planning, cash collection, payments, foreign exchange, customer credit risk, debt, and bank relationships. You will bring a high level of Excel know-how and a strong foundation in cash management to the team; and will work on high-impact projects for our Leadership Team to make informed choices that will drive business growth.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Global responsibility for all Treasury functions including cash, banking strategies, foreign exchange risk, and compliance reporting.
- Refine and manage the functions of Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Assess overall risk around cash management, payment processing, and banking systems. Develop and implement the overall strategy to mitigate risks.
- Ensure all treasury processes are compliant with internal controls, policies, and procedures. Identify and implement improvements to operations and internal controls to mitigate risks, refine cash management strategies, and mitigate foreign exchange risks.
- Develop proper and relevant approval processes and coordinate with leadership on approval processes
- Lead and retain a team of professionals to ensure compliance with established processes, controls, and operational policies
- Manage the company’s credit and collections management including the company’s customer credit risk and credit process
- Transition the company to a global banking platform. Oversee cash management banking relationships and negotiate bank and service fees. Establish new banking relationships as necessary.
- Manage daily bank operations and funding requirements for accounts payable, tax payments, payroll, intercompany cash transactions, and other daily needs
- Determine short-term financing requirements and manage the related processes through execution (drawdowns on revolvers, preparing required documentation, fee analysis)
- Evaluate and manage, foreign exchange exposure and conversion
- Develop, maintain, and streamline short and long-term cash forecasting and reporting for all operating businesses, ensuring that the business is fully informed on key treasury metrics and cash needs. Identify ‘forecast to actual’ variances to identify trends and monitor the effectiveness of forecasts and recommend revisions as necessary
- Oversee the Company’s line of credit facility, daily activity, and reporting
- Evaluate current financial systems supporting treasury functions and make recommendations for improvements. Implement new bank technologies, products, and services to improve the cash cycle and simplify company operations including account receivable and accounts payable
- Enhance or develop reporting tools used to communicate various components and potential risks and risk-mitigating strategies
- Monitor covenant compliance and reporting deadlines, and monthly ratios and analyze the impact of change in ratios due to strategic decisions made by senior management (i.e., financing decisions, acquisitions, etc.)
- Adhoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or related field. CFA or CTP is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English (required). Fluency in Hebrew is a plus
- Disciplined, strong work ethic, and highly motivated
- Proven ability to scale the accounting needs of high-growth companies
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior management experience
- Experience in a global company and in managing relations with global banks
- English proficiency (speaking and writing) - must
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead, and develop high-performing teams
- Ability to work collaboratively across department functions
- A positive attitude, attention to detail, and focus on process improvements are a must
- Prospective candidates for this role will possess 5 – 10 years of relevant finance & accounting experience in roles of increasing scope and scale, sophistication, and responsibility
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, with an effective resolution of conflicting priorities, and willingness to use innovative solutions to scale
Position Reports to VP of Finance and Accounting
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.