FinOps Business Analyst
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organisations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organisations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
The Customer Success Team at AllCloud supports existing customers in their cloud journey by working with different departments in the company as well as helping customers optimise their cloud costs. AllCloud is looking for a FinOps Business Analyst. This exciting position plays a key role in delivering cloud cost optimisation services and ensuring that customers receive maximum value from this service.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Consult customers on cost-optimisation best practices for their cloud usage;
- Present and give demos of AllCloud’s Reseller Programs and tools;
- Comprehensive support of company’s customers;
- Work on customer requirements;
- Work with DevOps teams to resolve complex customer issues;
- Keep sales team up to date on customer status for renewal/expansion opportunities;
- Create customised cost reports.
Summary of Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation capabilities
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- A true passion for understanding customer needs
- 2 years at customer facing position - Priority
- Bachelor's Degree
- High level of written and spoken English
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to deliver confident and articulate presentation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Cloud experience – Material advantage
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.