About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Salesforce Developer. As a Salesforce Developer at AllCloud, You will develop CRM workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs. Salesforce developers work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company. You will be responsible for building scalable solutions and automation and know how to find the golden route between over-engineering to non-robust solutions.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Own the technical architecture and development efforts of the internal Salesforce system
- Lead Salesforce projects end-to-end with full ownership of the project. Working with the business to a clear definition and design, implementation, testing, release to production and communicate to the relevant teams
- Support of presale efforts in technical phase
- Find creative solutions to complex technical and integration challenges
- Introduce new methodologies, technologies, and tools to the technical ecosystem
Summary of Experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Deep knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, including: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components.
- Experienced knowledge of Salesforce customization including: custom objects, custom fields, workflows, process builder, and validation rules.
- Excellent team player, and strong attention to details
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation
- High level of serviceability and customer-orientation
- Ability to manage projects end-to-end and to find creative solutions for complex issues
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver timely results
- Fluent English - verbal and written
- Experience with Lightning Web Components - a big advantage
- Experience with Salesforce APIs
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.