About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at AllCloud, you will be part of a global team that oversees AllCloud’s Employee's Success in every country, reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager. The position requires strong communication skills, excellent teamwork, good judgment, and strong organizational skills.
Your ability to share your recruitment skills with the team is a huge part of the role. You will be working with managers across technologies in order to fill highly time-sensitive positions. This means you will take a consultative approach to hire. You are aware of team needs and when more talent will be required on projects. You understand what the hiring managers are looking for and are open to an iterative process. Staying positive is key.
Summary of Experience
- Lead the recruitment processes, through both internal and external channels, from junior to senior level positions
- Work with the Hiring Managers on all aspects of the recruitment process, from setting the profile to conducting testing and interviews, reference check, managing external agencies
- Coordinate post-offer activities and ensure new hires are fully prepared for their first day
- Facilitate a positive candidate experience and maintain the integrity and compliance of the selection process, all while upholding hiring standards
- Track key process measures and maintain the online applicant tracking system (Comeet)
- When needed, you will organize internal assessment, workshops, studies, meetups, events
- Follow-up with the Employee Success Manager to ensure the hiring of the employee as per the agreed time-frame
- Offer support to the line managers to set up the onboarding activities for the new employees and equipment acquisition.
- At least 2 years of experience of technical recruiting experience
- Strong knowledge in HR Recruitment tools: LinkedIn, Social Media
- Organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Certificate of higher education, plus: university degree or any similar diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Native Romanian speaking, fluent in English, verbal and in writing
- Positive attitude, energetic, enthusiastic, and able to manage your own time
- Proven ability to work simultaneously in multiple tasks, problem solver
- Manage confidential information and activity with extreme professionalism
- Marketing experience is a plus
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.