Global Accounts Payable Specialist
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with the tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner and Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of cloud technology and data and analytics.
AllCloud is looking for a detail-oriented and outstanding Accounts Payable Specialist to join our finance team. In this role, you will be responsible for a number of accounts payable (AP) global processes and the day-to-day AP cycle workflow.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions
- Being responsible for the correct management of the supplier accounting operations
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Ensures the timely data entry of all invoices and check requisitions.
- Audit Concur Expense reports for compliance with company Travel Policies and Corporate Governance
- Maintains all travel related documents, monitor payments, and ensure enlightenment with AllCloud travel policy.
- Prepare and update the weekly cash flow reporting
- Maintains communication and relationship with vendors to reconcile differences between purchase orders and invoices, answer questions, obtain information, etc.
- Prepares and submits journal entries for unprocessed invoices, in accordance with established procedures.
- Work with the global controllers and GL teams to build and maintain consistent processes globally
- Assists with monthly bank reconciliations, financial closes, and financial reporting.
- Vendor master data creation/change
- 4+ years of experience in a global A/P role, preferably at SaaS-oriented companies (including purchases of technology, HR/ Welfare, administration, facilities, R&D, etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to combine independent work with teamwork
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, environment
- Experience working with NetSuite and Concur – advantage
- Experience with working in a global company – advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English. The ability to speak and write in Hebrew is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or related field
- Understanding of basic tax principles
- Good knowledge of the supplier accounting and of the accounting principles
- Self-motivated with ability to work accurately, to have attention to details and respect deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Problem solving skills (analysis, decision, communication, autonomy)
What’s in it for you?
- At AllCloud, we offer personal development, meaningful work with the cloud world leaders, and a competitive salary and benefits.
- Our team inspires progress in each other and our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development.
- We believe in a bottom-up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers the opportunity to grow with the company. Not only do we want you to grow into the role of Regional Leader, but we want this role to grow with you.
You can apply now to become part of AllCloud.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.