About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organisations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organisations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.
With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
AllCloud is recruiting an experienced Salesforce Consultant to join our team of experts. The candidate will be responsible for understanding our customers’ business & implementation requirements and for migrating customers to Salesforce to support those requirements.
The Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for performing business analysis in order to support the following departments - Sales, Customer Service, Partner Management and Operations teams.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Analyse customer business requirements and define future needs based on Salesforce best practices
- Configure the Salesforce application based on the customer requirements
- Implementation and support activities for projects
- Allocate tasks including project timelines
- Deliver projects, using the most appropriate Salesforce tools and techniques
- Apply best practices to build the Salesforce applications
- Work with internal and external interfaces
- Implement business functionality
- Research Salesforce capabilities as needed to suit business requirements
- Perform Quality Assurance of customer projects
- Experience in designing and implementing Salesforce platform.
- Knowledge of database modeling including designing tables, keys, and indexes for maximum efficiency
- Understanding of design patterns
- Problem solving and multitasking skills
- Creative and flexible attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering
- Salesforce Admin certification
- Knowledge of CRM applications
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.