Cloud Solutions Engineer
About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with cloud enablement and transformation tools. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and audited MSP, a Salesforce Platinum Partner, and a Snowflake Premier Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front and back offices by building a new operating model to harness the benefits of cloud technology and data and analytics.
AllCloud has a Strategic Collaboration Agreement with AWS, unlocking new ways of innovating and collaborating with AWS and providing resources that span training, marketing, and solutions development. The Solutions Factory, an ever-growing collection of fully automated, ready-to-deploy AWS CloudFormation architecture blueprints, has been developed as part of this strategic collaboration agreement with AWS, aiming to expedite new and existing customers’ adoption and expansion of AWS technology.
AllCloud is looking for a creative Cloud Solutions Developer with solid experience and background in code development and infrastructure automation who has a passion for technology and wishes to design and develop cloud solutions on top of the AWS platform to join its Solutions Factory team.
AllCloud’s Solutions Factory team is responsible for creating fully automated cloud-native solutions that provide high value to our customers by extending and enhancing AWS services, shortening the implementation time, and providing tested and well-architected solutions. To maximize our customers' user experience, we build our automated solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code (AWS CDK / AWS CloudFormation). We offer our solutions through the AWS Service Catalog to simplify the deployment process and support future product updates. Some of our solutions will also be promoted to the AWS Solutions Consulting Offers page, such as our Next-Generation Landing Zone.
As a team member, you’ll work closely with our CTO to develop robust, AWS-native solutions and with our sales, product & engineering teams to help understand our customers' needs.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Work as part of an agile development methodology team and participate in the imagination, development, release, and maintenance of new and existing solutions.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to collect business requirements and technical needs and transform them into functional requirements.
- Develop innovative and robust AWS-based solutions to help our customers achieve their production faster.
- Write and maintain internal and external technical collateral, following typical development lifecycle best practices.
- Roll-out and support solutions with internal and external customers to maximize the user experience and satisfaction
- Experience in designing and building automated processes, with the ability to “see the big picture”
- Strong familiarity with the AWS services and ecosystem
- Ability to convert business requirements to technical requirements
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile/SAFe environment (local and global teams)
- Proficiency in English - verbal and written
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic and changing environment
- Independent working and self-learning
- Team player and collaboration skills
- AWS certifications, with a preference for Professional-level certificates
- Hands-on experience in the following domains: Infrastructure-as-Code(specifically - AWS CDK), CI/CD, operations (centralized monitoring and logging systems), containerized environments, serverless applications
- Experience in product cloud transformation - migrating from a monolith to microservices
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.