About The Position
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, AllCloud accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. AllCloud is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first.With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
AllCloud is looking for an experienced Cloud Data Architect to lead the professional domain of big-data, analytics, AI and ML in Romania. As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for early engagements with potential customers to understand their business needs and translate them to technical solutions. In addition, you will be required to own the professional knowledge of the team, including building and executing training plans to meet the market needs and AllCloud’s business targets. As a Data Architect Lead, you will be working with customers, including C-level and IT people and working closely with solutions architects and project managers.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of the ability to simplify, invent and transform the complex systems into simpler, more flexible and smarter applications, to support innovative business requirements. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or re-designing our customers’ data architecture to support their next generation of products and data initiatives and machine learning and AI systems.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Support sales processes by designing and delivering agile data and AI projects in collaboration with the account managers, project managers, and delivery managers of AllCloud.
- Own the technical solutions for big data, analytics, AI, and ML projects.
- Build POCs for customers (hands-on).
- Deliver top-quality design and architecture documents to our customers.
- Build and control training plans for the team members towards new technologies required for future projects.
- Own the professional/technical relationship with our vendors such as AWS.
Summary of Experience
- 5+ years of experience in R&D and/or Delivery technical leadership roles
- Ability to translate business challenges into technical solutions
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Experience supporting and working with external customers in a dynamic environment
- A team player that can efficiently collaborate with developers, C-Level, and sales teams
- Hands-on attitude and experience in system design, PoC, and integration using cloud and other web services and APIs
- Working experience with DB technologies (SQL, non-SQL) and Hadoop echo-system (Hive, Spark, Kafka)
- Proven curiosity and ability to quickly self-learn
- Fluency in English is essential
- Working experience with AWS's various eco-system and services - additional cloud environments - an advantage
- Proven experience in technical leadership of small and large-scale cloud data projects - an advantage
- Articulate verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's (Master preferred) degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field