DevOps Account Tech Lead
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for DevOps Account Tech Lead with business oriented skills. The primary role of the DevOps Account Lead is to support or/and act as trust advisor to help customers to build complex cloud solutions using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies. you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the AWS cloud architecture, as well as for supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting, and developing required automation for our customers.
As a Tech Customer advisor, you will lead technical and business discussions addressing comparison to alternative/s and have a deep dive on solutions with the customer. So if you are a Senior DevOps Engineer with a passion to grow into a management and business-oriented career, join us.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Assist in creating a tailor-made architecture
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud
- Implement automation solutions
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
- Debug, troubleshoot and fix technical issues
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
Summary of Experience
- 5+ years of professional IT experience (especially with Linux Networking, Security)
- 3+ Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Security Products (Firewall, Web Gateways, Proxies)
- Strong Experience in Linux
- Strong Experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Swarm, Docker, etc’)
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Scripting abilities in at least two of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, PowerShell
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to learn various technologies and topics
- Strong foundations with Git and gitflow methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, Codeship)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, CDK , Serverless framework)
- Experience with system monitoring platforms (Datadog, Prometheus)
- Experience with centralized logging platforms (ELK)
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Information security orientation
- Experience with production environments
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.