Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at AllCloud, you will be part of a global team that oversees AllCloud’s Employee Success.
We are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist, based in Romania, who will be responsible for supporting end-to-end TA activities in the DACH region. You will manage, prioritize and close all open job positions whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, and HR Business Partners.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to close
- Acts as a talent acquisition advisor to business leaders while delivering effective and innovative talent acquisition strategies (including cold calling, direct sourcing, targeted advertising, universities, and professional associations, employee referrals, social media channels, and niche job boards), to attract and hire top talent.
- Maintain effective relationships with industry associations, external recruiting agencies, and vendors.
- Maintain candidate documentation and provide Constant follow-ups and status
- Develop proactive recruitment/sourcing strategies to develop high-quality active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Provide Human Resources generalist support to the company by providing guidance, advice, assistance, and coaching to employees and managers on Human Resources issues.
- Maintain a talent community and stay in active contact with pipelined candidates and collaboration partners.
- Support Business Leaders in all areas of the talent acquisition process: preparation of postings, sourcing/screening/interviewing, and reference checks.
- Support strategic HR and Talent Acquisition projects
- Overall 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, at least 2 years within a tech-savvy organization/startup
- Passionate about learning new techniques and approaches
- In-depth familiarity with the local technological ecosystem
- Lives, breathes, and loves recruitment, and sees it as a significant and strategic profession
- Proven experience in working with senior technical leadership end to end through the recruiting process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - MUST
- Communication skills in German - Big advance
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.